Fix BlueStacks Installation and Runtime Problems
- 1 Fix BlueStacks Installation and Runtime Problems
- 1.1 Fix BlueStacks Installation and Runtime Problems
- 1.2 Как написать резюме Download for PC [Windows 10/8/7 Laptop]-
- 1.3 Причины появления окна «Чтобы продолжить работу с Bluestacks»
- 1.4 Как включить аппаратную виртуализацию, если она выключена?
- 1.5 8 Best Bluestacks Alternatives
- 1.6 How do I fix the error has occurred message in Bluestacks?
- 1.6.1 1. Update your graphics card drivers
- 1.6.2 DriverFix
- 1.6.3 2. Restart Bluestacks
- 1.6.4 3. Check your antivirus
- 1.6.5 Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
- 1.6.6 4. Completely uninstall Bluestacks and install the latest version
- 1.6.7 IObit Uninstaller 10 Pro
- 1.6.8 5. Make sure that the necessary services are running
- 1.6.9 6. Install the latest version .NET Framework
- 1.6.10 7. Perform a Clean boot
- 1.6.11 8. Perform a System Restore
- 1.6.12 9. Switch to a different emulator
- 1.7 Which Countries Can Play League of Legends: Wild Rift?
- 1.8 GameLoop
Fix BlueStacks Installation and Runtime Problems
In our posts on how to sign up and access Instagram from PC as well as a few other ones, we have used the BlueStacks App Player to use Android apps on computers. However, some of our users have reported problems about it. The App Player is still in its younger days and is currently in Beta. At this phase, it is quite obvious that problems will be there. We hope that the BlueStacks development is working to fix some of the common issues. And though we do not provide any official support for BlueStacks, it is part of our responsibility to ensure our articles provide complete solutions to our users.
Having said that, we have put together some of the common problems of BlueStacks along with their probable causes and solutions. Hopefully after reading this guide, you will be able to run BlueStacks (and consequently, Android apps) on your computer without any problems.
The Multi-instance Manager is a powerful tool that lets you create multiple instances of BlueStacks and use BlueStacks with different accounts within numerous instances.
It is also helpful for playing Android 64-bit games, such as Teamfight Tactics and more. It also offers better compatibility for games such as Guardian Tales with Android Lollipop. A full list of games is given later on.
This article covers the following information:
What is new on the latest version of BlueStacks?
- BlueStacks 4.230 and above introduces a new power-saving option in the Multi-instance Manager, called Eco Mode. Now, you decide how much computer resources are consumed by each instance. Click here to know all about it.
- Sort your instances easily using the new Sort option.
How can I use the Multi-Instance Manager?
To open the Multi-Instance Manager, click on its icon on the side toolbar, as shown below. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+Shift+8 on your keyboard to access it.
The Multi-instance manager window will then open up.
Here, click on «New Instance» to create a new instance of BlueStacks, as shown below.
You will then see two options:
- Fresh Instance — With this, you can create a fresh instance with the same or different Android version and runtime (either 32-bit or 64-bit).
- Clone Instance — This will create a replica of your current BlueStacks version. It will have the same Android version and runtime. The clone instance will have all your data and apps from your primary instance.
For representation purposes, we will be going with «Fresh Instance» as this covers all the different Android versions and runtimes. Click on the drop-down menu, as shown below.
You can choose from the following Android versions:
If you’re looking to play games that are supported only on Android 64-bit, choose this one.
After clicking on «Fresh Instance», select «Nougat 64-bit».
You will then see the Android version and runtime for that instance, as illustrated below. To begin the instance, simply click on «Start».
If you’re looking to play games that have Android 32-bit support, e.g PUBG, Call of Duty: Mobile, 7DS and more, choose this one.
After clicking on «Fresh Instance», select «Nougat 32-bit«.
After selecting the Android version on the Multi-Instance Manager, you can then customize the instance which you would like to create. Listed below are the ways in which you can do this:
- CPU Cores — Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution — Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting — You can select from «Auto» or «ARM» for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
To start the instance, click on «Create».
Nougat 32-bit (Large virtual address)
If you’re facing compatibility issues with a certain application, you can try out this version of BlueStacks.
After clicking on «Fresh Instance», select «Nougat 32-bit (Large virtual address)» as shown below.
Once the instance is created, click on «Start» on the Multi-instance manager window, as shown below.
This is the Android Lollipop 32-bit version that provides support for older Android apps with even more compatibility.
After clicking on «Fresh Instance», select «Lollipop 32-bit» as shown below.
Once the instance is created, click on «Start» on the Multi-instance manager window, as shown below.
In which games can I use this?
Here are some examples for games that can be played on the different Android versions:
- Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth)
- PUBG: Mobile (com.tencent.ig)
- Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter)
- Rise of Kingdoms (com.lilithgame.roc.gp)
With Nougat 32-bit, you can use the majority of the apps in the Google Play Store. However, the apps listed below are best suited to the Android versions mentioned below, which provide for a better gameplay experience.
- Teamfight Tactics ( com.riotgames.league.teamfighttactics)
- Tera Hero (com.redsahara.terahero)
- Rangers of Oblivion (com.gtarcade.lhjx)
- KarDia tou ABel (com.r2.myrzx.kr)
- Forza Street (com.microsoft.gravity)
Nougat 32-bit (Large Virtual Address):
- 달빛조각사 (com.kakaogames.moonlight)
- 바람의나라: 연 (com.nexon.baram)
- ステラクロニクル (com.efun.zwfz)
- HeartsWar (com.playpark.heartswar)
- 리니지2 레볼루션 (com.netmarble.lineageII)
- 倩女幽魂II (com.icantw.ghost2)
- 카운터사이드 (com.nexon.counterside)
- De:Lithe 本格オンラインRPG (jp.enish.delithe.kr)
- De:Lithe ～忘卻の真王與盟約の天使～ (jp.enish.delithe.hk)
- De:Lithe 本格オンラインRPG (jp.enish.delithe)
- 리니지2M(12) (com.ncsoft.lineage2m)
- 리니지2M (com.ncsoft.lineage2m19)
- War Robots (com.pixonic.wwr)
- Fish Island: Fishing Paradise (com.nhnpixelcube.fishislandII)
- Ace Fishing: Wild Catch (com.com2us.acefishing.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common)
- Dawn of Titans (com.naturalmotion.dawnoftitans)
- Dragon Raja (com.zloong.eu.dr.gp)
- Crusaders Quest (com.nhnent.SKQUEST)
- Guardian Tales (com.kakaogames.gdts)
For older versions of BlueStacks
If you’re still using an older version of BlueStacks, please refer to this guide about the Multi-instance Manager on older BlueStacks versions.
Как написать резюме Download for PC [Windows 10/8/7 Laptop]-
The number of people using the smartphone is growing at rapid rates these days. Keeping this in mind, App developers and the business owners are focusing on the mobile-first approach. Many of the recently released popular apps like PUBG, Snapchat, Instagram, ToTok, etc doesn’t have dedicated desktop versions. You can’t use these apps on your laptop officially. But don’t worry, you can use any of the android applications available on Google playstore on your PC using Android emulators.
We are going to see How we can Download Как написать резюме for PC using two of the best android emulators available on the internet for free – Bluestacks and MemuPlay.
1. Как написать резюме for PC – Bluestacks Method:
Bluestacks reportedly, much faster than any of the Android smartphones available (6X times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+). But it is a slightly heavy application. If you have a PC with more than 2 GB RAM and updated graphic drivers, Как написать резюме for PC works smoothly without any lag. It is one of the coolest apps that allows you to run your favorite game or app on a laptop with a full screen.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks installer application from the official website. Here is the detailed installation guide – Bluestacks Installation for PC
- Step 2: Once it is finished downloading, run the installer.exe file. You need to complete the one-time setup initially. You can choose all the default settings.
- Step 3: Initial boot may take some time depending upon internet connectivity. Once done, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Go to the search bar on the top right corner and search for “Как написать резюме” to download it on PC.
- Step 5: It’ll be redirected to the Google Playstore screen. Verify the Как написать резюме developed by ProArea Digital Agency and click on the Install button. Login with Google account if prompted.
- Step 6: Allow a few minutes for the Как написать резюме App to install. Once it is done, you can see the Как написать резюме App icon on the Bluestacks screen.
You can just double click on the App icon and start using it right away. It is that simple. The whole installation process may take up to 10 minutes. But once you install the Bluestacks App player, you can run any of your favorite android App on PC. The latest version of Bluestacks (Bluestacks 4) comes with a lot of performance improvements and stunning UI.
Even if you have an APK file, Bluestacks gives you an option to directly Install APK file. This feature is very helpful if you have any MODded version of the App or the App is not available on Google Playstore.
2. Как написать резюме for PC – MemuPlay Method:
MemuPlay is another best emulator with emerging features. It is built exclusively for Gamers. If you wanted to play high-end games, MemuPlay is the best choice for you. It provides extreme performance with superb gaming experience. We have just seen how we can download Как написать резюме on PC. Similarly, The installation process is quite simple in any of the Android emulator with only minimal initial work-around.
- Download the MemuPlay App from the official website – Click here
- Find the downloaded file and Install it on your PC just like any other software installation in Windows system.
- Complete the one-time setup and sign-in with your Google account because we need access to Playstore services.
- Once done, On the home screen, find the Google playstore App and double click on it to open.
- Search for the App name we want to install – “Как написать резюме” By ProArea Digital Agency and tap on the install button. Within a few seconds, the App will be on your PC to run for you on the emulator home screen.
With MemuPlay you can enjoy most of the exclusive titles available on Google playstore including Как написать резюме on PC. You can play any game or use any App with full control and customizations.
Причины появления окна «Чтобы продолжить работу с Bluestacks»
Если вам показывается такое вот окошко
то вы, скорее всего, уже довольно длительное время пользуетесь Bluestacks . Но не стоит беспокоиться, что это вирус, и переустанавливать программу. Это сообщение о том, что Bluestacks требует купить App player premium, но оно вовсе не означает, что нужно покупать.
Дело в том, что в связи с интернет-пиратством куда более выгодно делать free to play проекты, а не коммерческие. Плюс решения для пользователя в том, что не нужно платить за покупку программы и пользоваться лицензионной версией с поддержкой всех последующих обновлений. Производитель софта, в свою очередь, кое-как защищен от того, что его взломают: ведь нет смысла хакерам тратить время и силы на и так уже бесплатный продукт.
Как включить аппаратную виртуализацию, если она выключена?
Один из способов доступа к настройкам BIOS в разных версиях Windows (включая Windows 8, 8.1 и 10) — это упрощенное меню настроек. Доступ к BIOS зависит от версии Windows, установленной на вашем ПК. Выберите нужную версию, кликнув по ссылке ниже.
Если вы уже вошли в BIOS, пожалуйста, кликните на одну из ссылок ниже, чтобы узнать, как включить аппаратную виртуализацию на вашем ПК:
- Передвиньте курсор мыши в правую боковую часть экрана, чтобы открыть панель инструментов. Нажмите на «Настройки».
- Далее выберите «Изменение параметров компьютера».
- В окне параметров выберите раздел «Общие». Прокрутите страницу вниз и под опцией «Особые варианты загрузки» нажмите на «Перезагрузить сейчас».
- В стартовом меню, в нижней левой части экрана, кликните по иконке в виде стрелки.
В появившемся окне вы увидите поле поиска.
- Введите в поле поиска слово «Настройки», далее выберите «Параметры ПК».
- В настройках меню выберите «Обновление и восстановление».
- Нажмите на «Восстановление» и под опцией «Особые варианты загрузки» нажмите на кнопку «Перезагрузить сейчас».
- Перейдите в меню настроек и выберите раздел «Восстановление». Под опцией «Особые варианты загрузки» нажмите на кнопку «Перезагрузить сейчас».
- Вы увидите 4 опции. Выберите «Поиск и устранение неисправностей».
- Далее выберите «Дополнительные параметры».
- Выберите «Параметры встроенного ПО UEFI», как показано на изображении ниже.
ВНИМАНИЕ. Если вы не видите «Параметры встроенного ПО UEFI», сделайте следующее:
- Выключите Fast Startup.Перейдите по ссылке для получения подробностей.
- Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать об альтернативном способе входа в BIOS.
- В новом окне нажмите на кнопку «Перезагрузить», чтобы перезагрузить ПК.
Некоторые версии Windows не включают вышеуказанных шагов для входа в BIOS. Если у вас такая ситуация, пожалуйста, обратитесь к документации, прилагаемой к вашему ПК/ ноутбуку, чтобы узнать, как войти в BIOS.
ВНИМАНИЕ. Обращаем ваше внимание на альтернативный способ входа в BIOS, если вы не видите опции «Параметры встроенного ПО UEFI». Чтобы узнать больше, нажмите здесь.
Как включить аппаратную виртуализацию в BIOS
Расположение параметров BIOS зависит от различных факторов, например, от модели материнской платы, типа процессора, набора микросхем и производителя оборудования. Пожалуйста, обратитесь к документации, прилагаемой к вашему ПК/ноутбуку, чтобы узнать, как войти в BIOS. В примере ниже мы использовали ноутбуки ASUS с процессорами Intel и AMD соответственно.
1. Нажмите на Advanced Mode или на клавишу F7.
2. В Advanced Mode перейдите во вкладку Advanced.
3. В этом разделе вы найдете различные опции. Пожалуйста, выберите CPU Configuration.
4. Под опцией CPU Configuration прокрутите окно вниз до опции Intel Virtualization Technology. Кликните по Disabled, чтобы изменить на Enabled и включить аппаратную виртуализацию.
5. Выйдите из настроек BIOS. При выходе убедитесь, что нажали на кнопку Save changes & Reset, чтобы сохранить изменения. Кнопка может называться иначе в зависимости от модели вашего ПК, но суть заключается в том, чтобы сохранить изменения перед выходом из настроек BIOS.
1. Нажмите на Advanced Mode или на клавишу F7.
2. В Advanced Mode перейдите во вкладку Advanced.
3. В этом разделе вы найдете различные опции. Пожалуйста, выберите CPU Configuration.
4. Под опцией CPU Configuration прокрутите окно вниз до опции SVM Mode. Кликните на Disabled и выберите Enabled, чтобы включить аппаратную виртуализацию.
5. После нажмите на Exit.
6. Вы увидите окно, в котором вам нужно нажать на OK, чтобы сохранить изменения. Теперь вы сможете использовать BlueStacks и оценить его высокую производительность.
Как отключить быстрый запуск в Windows 10
Быстрый запуск не позволяет компьютеру регулярно отключаться и может вызвать проблемы совместимости с устройствами, которые не поддерживают спящий режим или режим гибернации.
1. Находясь на рабочем столе нажмите сочетание клавиш Windows+R, чтобы открыть окно «Выполнить». Введите в окне команду powercfg.cpl и нажмите на OK.
2. В появившемся окне выберите раздел «Действия кнопок питания».
3. Далее снимите галочку напротив поля «Включить быстрый запуск (рекомендуется). Если вы его не видите, то нажмите на опцию «Изменение параметров, которые сейчас недоступны».
4. Нажмите на «Сохранить изменения».
8 Best Bluestacks Alternatives
It is predicted that in 2019 Android’s market share will reach a staggering 90%. Taking into account how many devices run this OS, it becomes apparent why Android emulators experienced such a massive growth. All Android emulators are powered by the virtualization concept – a device within a device that enables you to use all the features of an Android device on a PC or MAC.
Having the possibility to run Android apps on a Windows-based PC can certainly come in handy. And it’s not just developers that can benefit from using emulators. There are a lot of reasons why you’d use an Android emulator besides testing a beta app. Trust me, any Android game looks way better on a big screen monitor, especially if you got the right hardware to maintain that steady framerate. Even more, some emulators will allow you to use a mouse and keyboard with your Android games.
Bluestacks is by far the most popular user-oriented Android emulator out there, but it didn’t get this popular because it’s the best solution available. Back when virtualization was starting to become a thing, Bluestacks was one of the first emulators that made it accessible for regular users. Android enthusiasts flocked to Bluestacks, but since then a lot of viable Android emulators have filled the market. Most of them with superior capabilities when compared to Bluestacks.
If you have a powerful computer, I guess you can work with Bluestacks for the most part. But when compared with most of the alternatives, you’ll notice that Bluestacks eats away more RAM, making your PC run very slowly if you have under 8 GB of RAM. Not to mention it comes with a whole suite of bloatware that will be shoved down your throat as soon as you install the emulator.
If you decide to look beyond Bluestacks for a worthy Android emulator, you’ve come to the right place. We have prepared a list with the best Android emulators alternatives to Bluestacks. Since Bluestacks is not designed to accommodate developers, we won’t feature any entries specifically designed for app creators. Enjoy!
1. Nox App Player
Every feature from Nox emulator has PC gamers in mind. These guys have an impressive collection of utilities and add-ons designed to make the gaming experience a lot more enjoyable. Aside from being able to use your mouse and keyboard to play games, you’ll be able to use an actual controller.
In terms of fluidity, BlueStacks has got nothing on Nox. It’s way faster and it will run seamlessly on even the lowest configurations. The installation is as simple as it gets – you download the executable, open it and wait for the installation to complete. Once the setup is ready, all you have to do is click Start. That’s it! No tedious configuration procedures and no compatibility issues. Did you hear that Bluestacks?
You’ll be pleased to know Nox App player is completely free and has no native ads like Bluestacks, but you’ll eventually run into them when playing games. The emulator is based on Android KitKat and has minimum compatibility issues. You have an integrated Google Play Store so you can start your gaming session as soon as you finish installing it. Also, the screen orientation will change to accommodate the game you are playing.
Other features worth mentioning are script recording, gesture support and the ability to open multiple instances of Nox. If you’re looking for an emulator for gaming purposes, Nox App Player is your best option.
AMIDuOS is a productivity-based emulator. It’s a solid option for those of you looking for an Android environment suitable for doing things like homework, office chores, and data management. Although there aren’t any features specifically designed for games, we tested two of them and the experience is right there next to Nox Player.
AMiDuOS comes in two different shapes – Lollipop and Jellybean. The Lollipop version costs $15 while Jelly Bean is priced at $10. This is a one-time charge, and you have a 30 days period to try both versions for free before you need to decide if you’re buying or not.
The installation is simple and the initial setup is minimal. AMIDuOS supports 3D acceleration, which allows you to get the best experience when using apps that require a lot of graphics processing. On top of that, you’ll have most of the features that made us love Android – microphone, multi-orientation support, gesture support, multi-purpose sensors, and much more.
3. Andy (Andyroid)
Andy is an entirely free Android emulator. You won’t see any ads or bloatware that will hinder your overall experience. The UI is super intuitive and the initial setup is minimal. I love the fact that you can use your Android phone as a controller, but I can’t help but feel it’s a little too demanding on resources.
Unlike other Android emulators, Andy doesn’t force you to run the program in full-screen mode or in a window of a certain size. You can adjust and resize the window to fully accommodate your needs. You can also set the exact resolution and DPI from the status bar.
Feature-wise, Andy has an entire plethora of solid features. In addition to multitouch support and sensor integration, you can configure keyboard shortcuts and zoom in and out freely. However, Andy doesn’t have the capabilities to function with a touchscreen, but you can use keyboard keys to mimic various gestures.
I would certainly advise you to try out Andy Android emulator. If you can get past the occasional bug and framerate drop, you’re in for a solid Android experience.
4. Ko Player
Ko Player arrived fairly late in the Android emulator market. Maybe that’s why it didn’t catch the eyes of many Android gamers. The main focus of this emulator is clearly in gaming. You are able to use keymapping to emulate a controller with your keyboard and the platform allows gamers to record their gameplay and upload it online with a built-in feature.
When compared with Bluestacks, it’s a little more buggy, but it more than compensates in framerate. I tested one game on three different emulators, and Ko player was the only one that managed a steady framerate of 60 FPS. Of course, this is very dependent on the hardware you have. But superior framerate is overshadowed by a lot of bugs and crashes that will hinder the experience.
If it wasn’t for the plethora and bugs and the simplistic UI, KO Player would be my first choice. But even in its current state, KO Player is superior to Bluestacks in my opinion. Remember that the software is young, so you can expect a lot of stability fixes in the future.
5. YouWave Emulator
YouWave was among the early competitors to Bluestack. The main reason why it didn’t succeed was the steep price tag. YouWave has a free version, but you’ll be limited to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. If you want the whole Lollipop version, you need to put together $30.
If where talking stability, that’s where YouWave really shines. Setting aside the ugly interface, you’ll rarely see crash and glitches. Think of YouWave as a combination between casual gaming and productivity. Even though the software doesn’t have gaming-oriented features, it does run them very well.
I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t ship with Google Play Store preinstalled. But you can install it externally fairly easily, and the same can be said for any other 3rd party app. If you’re looking for a combination of productivity and gaming, give YouWave a try.
6. MEmu Emulator
MEmu is yet another promising newcomer that seems to perform very well. I was surprised by the fact that it supports both AMD and Intel chipsets. This is a rare occurrence in the Android emulator market. MEmu is completely free and it has support for Kit Kat, Jelly Bean, and Lollipop. By the way, very few emulators offer Lollipop as a free option.
Similar to Nox App Player, Memu allows you to run multiple instances at once. The framerate is quite stable and I didn’t encounter any abrupt crashes when I tested it. You can use it to play games, but it doesn’t have game-specific features like keymapping or gamepad support.
Don’t be discouraged by MEmu’s lack of popularity. If you’re looking for a free emulator capable of helping you do your productivity chores, I would pick MEmu.
Droid4X was one of the first Android emulators ever to be present in a Windows environment. Of all the emulators featured so far, I find Droid4X to be the better-looking entry. The UI interface is simple yet attractive and the transition screens do a good job in guiding the user.
You can use Droid4X to play games, but I think it’s more suitable for performing productivity chores. The emulator is also capable of running in a MAC environment, but the installing process is a little too tedious.
Sadly, the development of Droid4X has been discontinued. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use it. It’s a lot faster that Bluestacks and it doesn’t necessarily need virtualization to function. It’s unclear if it works on both chipsets, but a lot of users have reported that it tends to hang a lot during the initialization process. However, I have managed to get it to work straight away.
Droid4X is a great alternative to Bluestacks if you’re looking for an emulator that looks good and runs fast. You can expect the occasional crash, but if you manage to start it up, you won’t be disappointed.
8. Remix OS Player
Remix OS Player is another late arrival in the Android emulator market. So far, Remix OS is the only emulator based on Android Marshmallow. Not to mention is completely free. In terms of installing, the initial setup is as easy as it gets and it comes with a preinstalled version of Google Play Store. The UI is intuitive and the framerate was more than acceptable on my PC.
Remix OS is mainly built to accommodate gamers. You have a sidebar filled with an enormous amount of customisable options. To get the best experience out of this emulator, it’s recommended that you have at least 8 GB of RAM and at least an I3 processor(or AMD equivalent).
Since it’s still a relatively new product, you can expect to find a fair amount of bugs. Nevertheless, it’s certainly an option to consider given the fact that it runs on Android Marshmallow.
In the end, it all depends on what you’re looking for. If you want stability to perform productivity chores, I’d go with AmiDuOS. In the event that you’re after a good gaming experience, I would single out Nox App Player. But if you want a free emulator running on the latest version of Android, Remix OS is your only choice.
How do I fix the error has occurred message in Bluestacks?
- Update your graphics card drivers
- Restart Bluestacks
- Check your antivirus
- Completely uninstall Bluestacks and install the latest version
- Make sure that the necessary services are running
- Install the latest version .NET Framework
- Perform a Clean boot
- Perform a System Restore
- Switch to a different emulator
1. Update your graphics card drivers
If you’re having problems with Bluestacks and you’re getting An error has occurred message, perhaps you can fix the problem simply by updating your drivers.
Usually, the issue is caused by outdated graphics card drivers, and in order to fix the problem, you just need to update them.
To do that, you need to visit your graphics card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your model. Once you download the latest drivers, install them and the issue should be resolved.
Even though you might be using Bluestacks for playing mobile games, some still require that you have the latest GPU drivers installed.
When that happens, you should use a dedicated driver updater to handle the job, one like DriverFix.
With DriverFix, not only do you know you’ll always have the latest available drivers, but you will also fix the ones you already had or the ones that were missing.
This is thanks to the libraries that DriverFix has at its disposal that are updated themselves every time a driver manufacturer has a new release.
2. Restart Bluestacks
- Look for the Bluestacks icon in the bottom right corner.
- If it’s not there, click the arrow icon to show more applications.
- Right-click the Bluestacks icon and choose Quit from the menu.
- After doing that, start Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.
Sometimes certain glitches with Bluestacks can appear, and these glitches can lead to An error has occurred message in Bluestacks. To fix this problem, users are suggesting to simply restart Bluestacks.
This is a pretty basic solution, but few users reported that it worked for them, so you might want to try it out.
3. Check your antivirus
If you’re getting An error has occurred message while trying to run Bluestacks, one possible cause might be your antivirus. Sometimes antivirus can interfere with certain applications, and that can lead to various issues.
There are many great antivirus tools on the market, but if you’re looking for a reliable antivirus that won’t interfere with your applications, you should definitely consider Bitdefender .
To fix this issue, it’s advised to check your antivirus settings and add the Bluestacks installation directory to the exclusions list.
If that doesn’t help, you might have to disable certain antivirus features or your entire antivirus. Sometimes this won’t be enough, and if the problem is still there, you might want to temporarily uninstall your antivirus.
Don’t worry about removing your antivirus, if you’re on Windows 10, you’ll still be protected by Windows Defender , so there’s no need to worry too much about your safety.
If removing the antivirus solves the problem, this might be a perfect moment to consider switching to a different antivirus solution.
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus
4. Completely uninstall Bluestacks and install the latest version
If you’re getting An error has occurred message in Bluestacks, it’s possible that your installation is corrupted, and that’s what’s causing the problem.
To fix the issue, users are suggesting to remove Bluestacks completely from your PC.
There are several ways to do that, but the best one is to use uninstaller software such as IOBit Uninstaller 10 PRO.
If you’re not familiar, uninstaller software is a special application that will completely remove the desired application along with all of its files and registry entries.
By doing so, you’ll ensure that there aren’t any leftover files available that can interfere with future installations.
Once you remove Bluestacks from your PC, download the latest version from the developer’s website, install it, and check if that solves the problem.
IObit Uninstaller 10 Pro
5. Make sure that the necessary services are running
- Press Windows Key + R and enter services.msc.
- Press Enter or click OK.
- When Services window opens, locate BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc
- Right-click each service and choose Start from the menu.
After making these changes, check if the problem is still there. If starting these services fixes the problem, we advise you to change their startup type to automatic. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open the Services window and double-click on BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, or BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service to open its properties.
- When the Properties window opens, set the Startup type to Automatic and click the Start button to start the service.
- Now click Apply and OK to save changes.
- Do the same for the other services.
Bluestacks relies on certain services in order to run properly, and if those services aren’t running, you might encounter An error has occurred error.
To fix this problem, you just need to ensure that the two services are running properly.
After changing the startup type for BstHdAndroidSvc, BstHdLogRotatorSvc, and BstHdPlusAndroidSvc service, they should always be running and the problem with Bluestacks will be permanently resolved.
6. Install the latest version .NET Framework
If Bluestacks isn’t running properly, the issue might be the lack of .NET Framework. Certain applications require this framework in order to work properly, and if you don’t have it installed, you might encounter An error has occurred message in Bluestacks.
To fix this issue, it’s advised to download .NET Framework and install it. Once the .NET Framework is installed, try running Bluestacks again and check if the problem is still there.
7. Perform a Clean boot
- Press Windows Key + R to start the Run dialog.
- Now type msconfig, and click OK or press Enter.
- The SystemConfiguration window will appear. Navigate to the Services tab and check to Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Disable all services except several Bluestacks services on the list.
- Go to the Startup tab and click on Open Task Manager.
- Task Manager should now start, and you’ll see a list of all startup applications.
- Right-click the first entry on the list and choose Disable.
- Repeat this for all startup applications.
- Once you disable all applications in Task Manager, go back to System Configuration window and click Apply and OK to save changes. Restart your PC.
As previously mentioned, sometimes third-party applications can interfere with Bluestacks and cause this problem to occur.
To fix the issue, users are suggesting to perform a Clean boot and disable all third-party applications and services.
Once your PC restarts, only Bluestacks services should be running. Now try to run Bluestacks and check if the problem appears again. If not, you need to enable applications and services one by one or in groups.
Bear in mind that you’ll need to restart your PC after enabling a group of applications or services in order to save changes.
Once you find the problematic services or applications, remove them or keep them disabled and you won’t encounter this issue anymore.
8. Perform a System Restore
- Press Windows Key + S and type system restore.
- Now choose Create a restore point from the list of results.
- You should now see System Properties window on your screen.
- Click the System Restore button.
- System Restore window will now start.
- Click the Next button.
- Now you need to check the Show more restore points option if it’s available.
- Now you just need to pick the desired restore point and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
If this problem started occurring recently, it’s possible to fix it using System Restore . In case you don’t know, System Restore is a built-in feature of Windows that allows you to restore your system to a previous state and fix many issues along the way.
After your system restores, check if the problem is still there.
9. Switch to a different emulator
If the previous solutions didn’t fix the problem with An error occurred message in Bluestacks, maybe you should consider switching to a different emulator.
Bluestacks isn’t the only Android emulator on the market, and we already covered the best Android emulators for Windows 10 , but if you’re looking for a reliable Bluestacks alternative, we suggest that you try out Nox Player.
Bluestacks is a great application, but sometimes you might encounter An error has occurred message. This issue can prevent you from using Bluestacks, but we hope that you managed to solve it using one of our solutions.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in February 2019 and has been since revamped and updated in September 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
Which Countries Can Play League of Legends: Wild Rift?
Currently, League of Legends: Wild Rift is exclusive to Brazil, and a few Southeast Asian countries, including the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia; South Korea and Japan are additional countries to be incorporated into the region. The game is currently undergoing a closed beta but will open up in the above countries by October 27, 2020, for the open beta test. The game is expected to launch for the rest of the world by December if everything the devs planned goes smoothly.
GameLoop, formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, is an Android emulator for gamers. In fact, it’s good enough that Tencent calls it the official emulator for its games, including Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBG Mobile. Of course, it features other games aside from Tencent’s, although its collection isn’t as big as it could be. The emulator downloaded and installed fine and the games we tested ran just fine. This one is not good for productivity or developmental testing. However, if you have an itch for mobile FPS gaming along with some titles, this is actually a fairly decent gaming emulator and it boasts a good collection of newer titles. Plus, the keyboard controls and performance is good.